Friday, March 12, 2010

Strange Wave and Aura Around Me

Something feels not right..... People around me look so glum and sad. Not only a person, but quite sum of them... I don't think i need to specify the number. Hopefully those people realize I did notice and concern about them though.

Strange wave surrounding me... Everything feels so fake... I felt awkward sometimes... This situation keeps on worse each day. It worries me a lot. I don't like this kind of feeling.

There are some things that I could help out if God will it. The least thing I could do is to be a listener. Don't hesitate to tell me anything that worries or bothering you my FRIENDS. What am I for anyway right....???

*To Naz and Arul.... Thanks for being such a great friends throughout these 6 years.... Miss you guys a lot... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment